We are looking for an intermediate Java /(Polyglot) Software Engineer to help us build (& "productize") large solutions for financial institutions. The Technology stack is mostly Linux, PostgreSQL, Java, PHP, Swagger, & open-source tooling such as Talend for ETL. Our CI/CD pipeline include Github, CircleCI, Docker & cloud/on-premise.
An understanding of any/all of the Payment Systems: SWIFT, EFT, CARD, ATM, and having some work experience in PCI-DSS (or secure data) environments will be very helpful. Payment Systems & Reconciliation are sought after knowledge domains in the Financial Services sector and this would be an excellent way to gain/deepen this knowledge.
What would your responsibilities be?
- Participate in application decision & planning workshops
- Full-stack involvement
- Application & Integration Design according to industry specifications
- Coding of the core,
- Database design, optimisation & security activities
- Building APIs, ETL, & DevOps tasks related to the development & deployment
- Application & developer documentation
- Generally everything to get an amazing solution to market.
- we treat everything as code
- we publish often (several time a day)
- we automate as much as possible
- we love open source (we use it & we contribute to it & we produce it)
- we tolerate no shadows
- we keep things as simple as they need to be but no simpler.
Job Title: Intermediate Java / (Polyglot) Software Engineer
Remote friendliness: Yes + Client on-site + Travel (when flights open again)
Please send an email with your CV and availability.